What are your best childhood memories?? Going on adventures? Building dens? Making magical potions?…
Give your child a day to remember. Book a Muddy Feet Outdoor Party.
All our parties last for two hours and are run by a fully qualified Forest School Practitioner, holding an Outdoor First Aid Qualification and full DBS (formerly CRB check).
Parties are usually held at St Peter’s Church Centre in Tollerton and Rushcliffe Country Park. Where possible, the whole party will be held outdoors, so children must come dressed appropriately. If required an indoor space can be hired for an additional cost. We are also happy to host parties at different outdoor locations, so please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have a different venue in mind.
The Forest School Leader will take full lead in all bookings, but it is the adult making the booking who has responsibility for the children. Due to the unique nature of our Outdoor Parties and the type of activities that we offer, adults staying to help are expected to join in with the activity and help where needed (e.g. helping children to collect natural materials for den building etc.)
Cost includes personalised invitations plus parents information slip and a kit list to send to your guests. We also offer food and goodie bags at extra cost if required.
” Brilliant party for my nephew’s 4th birthday. Even our 11 month old could get involved! Highly recommend Muddy Feet to anyone.”
– Hannah O’Dwyer
Our Party Packages
The Gruffalo Party
“His eyes are yellow, his tongue is black… he has purple prickles all over his back”
Does your little one love Julia Donaldson’s tale of The Gruffalo? If so then this is the party for them!
• Go on a hunt for the Gruffalo through the woodland
• Build a log pile house for the snake
• Mix your own Gruffalo crumble
• Make a Gruffalo out of natural material
• Play Gruffalo party games
Magical Woodland Party
Does your little one love adventure and dream of imaginary worlds? Then this is the party for them!
Fairy/elves/magical creature party
• Make your own magical wand
• Make a crown fit for an elf or fairy king or queen
• Mix up a magical potion
• Build a fairy / elf house / garden
• Play fairy/elf/magical creature themed games
Nature Detective Party
Is your little one a budding David Attenborough? Then this is the party for them!
• Bug hunting
• Make your own bug out of natural materials
• Make a bug house
• Bug themed games
• Animal tracks and signs
• Play woodland animal games
Is your little one an artist in the making? Let them express their creativity using the natural world.
• Painting using natural paints
• Make your own natural paint brush
• Hapa zome (leaf bashing!)
• Create a large group piece of art using natural materials
• Natures Palettes Scavenger Hunt
• Leaf and bark rubbing
• Build your own den from natural material
• Decorate your den with your own natural flag
• Make magical wands / scavenger sticks
• Make your own woodland creature out of clay
• Woodland scavenger hunt
• Woodland party games
Witches and Wizards
Is your little one an avid Harry Potter fan? Then this is the party for them!
• Make your own magical potions
• Hunt for ingredients to make your spell
• Make a magical wand
• Make a broomstick from natural material
• Paint a magical picture
• Play magical party games
We are happy to tailor parties to your child’s interests and also offer bespoke Bushcraft parties for older children.
If you have a question please get in touch!
Or click to:
Click here to download the flyer.